Sundays are typically my grocery shopping and meal prep day. Not sure why, (because the stores are madness) but it has become part of my Sunday routine.
One place I absolutely love to shop at is Trader Joe’s.
I’m sure I would fit in perfectly as a TJs spokesperson because I frequently recommend and rave about their products to others.
On my trip to TJs today, I was inspired to post about a place I love so much!
Inspired by the blog What’s Good At Trader Joe’s?, I am going to share a list of 19 must try items from TJs. These are all items I have personally tried before, and continuously buy because they are just so good! I will start with frozen items and go from there:
- Frozen French Green Beans*** (STAPLE ITEM)
- Harvest Hodgepodge: 8 vegetable blend
- Reduced-Guilt Mac & Cheese
- Roasted Potatoes with Peppers and Onions
- Scallion Pancakes
- Mango Waffles
- Sweet Potato Frites
- Organic Jasmine Rice*** (STAPLE ITEM)
- Mango Chunks
- Thin-Sliced Chicken Breasts
- Dried Baby Bananas
- Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai Protein Smoothie
- Sparkling Spring Water: Raspberry Lime
- Coconut Oil Spray*** (STAPLE ITEM)
- Popcorn with Herbs & Spices
- Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
- Les Salades du Midi Salad Mix
- Chocolate Chip Waffles
My list could go on and on, but I will stop at 19 for my 19th slice.
Any TJ lovers out there with other suggestions/ favorites? I would love to hear! 🙂