I am exhausted. All that is coming to mind on day #10 is my endless to-do list for March (Madness). What better way to organize myself than to create my to-do list for the next two busy weeks ahead?!
- Enjoy my one stress-free day at the St. Patricks Day parade in DT Chicago tomorrow! ☘️
- Complete my summative evaluation presentation…reflect…breathe.
- Reflect on my final observation & prepare for my meeting this week.
- Finish assessing my class with running records (Did I mention 28 students is A LOT?)
- Mentally, and physically, prepare myself for my co-teacher’s 3-day absence:Prep, Prep, Prep…take another deep breath.
- Prepare fun activities for St. Patrick’s Day next Friday. YAY. ☘️
- Finish progress monitoring for IEP progress reports
- Tackle some grading and begin filling out report cards…
- Begin preparing progress reports for parent-teacher conferences at the end of the month
- Survive the month of March by practicing mindfulness. 🙂 (This is our PBIS focus of the month)
Condensing my list to 10 things makes me feel (sorta) less anxiety-ridden…definitely more organized and focused. For tonight, I am going to relax on the couch, get some rest, and prepare to tackle the weeks ahead!